Pregnant 1 month and want a preggo mamma to buddy with for a whole 30

Hey I just found I was pregnant too.  When is your due date?  And when are you looking to start?  I was going to try to do mostly whole30 this pregnancy. I was hoping maybe if I ate healthy I would feel better and not as uncomfortable at the end.

I'd join and buddy up with someone, I am almost 32 weeks pregnant and want to finish out my pregnancy doing W30. I am on day 3 of round 4 right now. Round 2 was when I got knocked up, and round 3 was during weeks 20-24. I am also on IG @nicolegoeswhole30 Let me know if you guys start a fb group!

I had planed to start a W30 on September 1st since I have my mom visiting from abroad for the month of august. Found out I am pregnant 10 days ago, it was a surprise and shook me off of my natural habits a bit so I will def be sticking to Paleo and doing an official W30 as soon as my mom leaves. I miss the mental peace I get from eating just good foods, it gives me healthy boundaries and being that I have lost 70lbs in the past I am kinda scared of gaining much weight thisntime around (my first baby i gained 60lbs!). Would be great to connect via Facebook or IG. We can do this ladies!

Archived