Pastry chef and whole30

Federica

Hi, I'm new to this forum, but I hope you can help me. I'm Italian, I live in Sydney and soon I'll be a pastry chef. I'm into paleo for 2 years and a couple of weeks ago I started the whole 30 program.

I'd like to know how can I deal with my passion/job and my eating lifestyle..

Thanks

hey federica! i started the plan yesterday - it's my second round; i completed my first one in March and i felt great but then i allowed bad habits back in so i'm back on it.

i'm also a pastry chef and i work full time (5-6 days a week, 4-12 hours per day) from home decorating cakes for people. i'm going to tell you how i got through it last time, but don't judge me, lol! i don't need to taste my normal recipes because i know them so well, so i.....put in my night guard while i'm making buttercream icing and keep it in while i ice and decorate. i know! but whatever it takes, right? and i rely on my husband to try any new recipes for me. 

bottom line, i made it through the program back in march and i know we can both do it now.

the struggle is real, pastry buddy!!

I have only a little problem about the tasting thing.. I'll start the school as pastry chef so, I must taste the recipes that I cook in order not to fail my exams, second, I moved to Australia by myself and I have no guin pigs yet

Archived