Eating when not hungry

RainbowBrite

Day 8, completely compliant to date.

For the last 2 days, I just haven't been hungry. I'm wondering how to best handle times like these. I tried eating full size template meals and ended up eating just 2 meals. I'm on track to do the same today. Would it maybe be better if I ate 2 full sized meals and a snack or cut back all meals to about half and eat 3 meals? Should I eat if I'm not at all hungry? I'm hoping this is short lived. I've been really tired today and I'm sure it's in part due the lack of food. Thoughts and suggestions appreciated.

• Administrators

The minimum measurements on the template is really the minimum that an adult human needs for optimal function.  If you can't eat it all at once, eat evenly from your template meal (ie, get some protein, veggies and fat) and then put away until you feel ready again.  Unfortunately reducing consumption is self fulfilling and the more you reduce, the less you really want.  Keep eating at least the minimum.  :)

Thanks! Makes complete sense. I'll do my best to keep eating.

I just wanted to comment on your name, back in the 60's when I was a little kid; My mother was a girl scout leader and all the girls went to camp "honor bright" every year.  I got to go because mom was the leader. Those were good memories back then.

Your name reminds me of the camp :)

Archived