Starting October 1st Facebook Accountability Group

sassyboo62

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi There! I'm new to Whole30 and was going to join another group until I realized they wanted members to pay to join. No Thanks!

If you are accepting new members, i'd like to join your accountability group. Please let me know what information you might need.

Thanks in advance and I look forward to connecting with you soon.

-Natalie

(New York City)

I also would like to be included in the FB group. I did start on Sept 9th, but I plan to continue for as long as I can. The one thing I have done, which you're not supposed to, is eat too many nuts. But no sugar, grains, dairy etc....So I feel pretty darn good about all this. I so wanted some very yummy looking cake today, but I stayed away. Looking forward to chatting on FB 

Hi There! I'm new to Whole30 and was going to join another group until I realized they wanted members to pay to join. No Thanks!

If you are accepting new members, i'd like to join your accountability group. Please let me know what information you might need.

Thanks in advance and I look forward to connecting with you soon.

-Natalie

(New York City)

Hi Natalie:  You come over to Facebook and join out group if you haven't already.  Was it a Whole 30 group asking you to pay?  Because that's just crazy since the whole program is right on this site for free compliments of the founders! 

You convinced me.  I'm in!  I just joined the FB group, so this will be a great source of support.  I successfully completed a Whole 30 a year ago, so I'm also happy to answer questions for any newbies about how I made it through.

My favorite website was www.clothesmakethegirl ... loved her chocolate chili and pad thai

Preparation is key and I did a "cook up" every weekend, filling the fridge with pre-cooked meals that were easy to heat up.  I've got a big batch of bone broth in my freezer now.  I'm going to make some butternut squash soup and chocolate chili for the freezer this weekend.  Those were two of my life savers last time ... so darn yummy!  I really love doing this in the fall/winter as there are endless varieties of comfort food soups to be had.

Thanks for posting this and helping me commit!

Archived