invitation in a restaurant

IreneKe

It's possible. Will They let you choose the restaurant? I find something like a steakhouse easier than an ethnic place.

Whatever restaurant is, call ahead at some time when they are not busy and talk through your limitations and ask their advise on what to order. Remember cooking oils and seasoning are commonly non-compliant.

good luck!

Thanks for your answer.I think it will not possible to choose the restaurant but perhaps to be in contact before with the chef.

The only problem for me at the moment is that the list "can I use" isn't suitable to the much more requests for immune diseases.

Thanks for your help again

Irene

The only problem for me at the moment is that the list "can I use" isn't suitable to the much more requests for immune diseases.

I responded to this point on another thread.  We recommend doing a standard omnivore Whole30 first, before doing a Whole30 for auto-immune conditions.  I, therefore, suggest using the program rules and dining out guide as your reference material.

Hi Chris,

I read your recommendations. Only it is not clear for me why to do first the normal whole30? What would be the advantage not to start promptly with the extent rules?

I will give you a little more information:

I began at 16th of June with Low Carb. Then, my son discovered the English version of "It begins with food". For me, it was a little difficult, because I am not so good in English. I was happy to discover the German translation and read this in advance.

I thought, I will begin at 25th of September, because at the moment, we are in the USA, and it isn't that easy to get such meal during a flight ☹

Then, I read the suggestions about immune disease and thought it would be good to begin with that promptly.

Therefore the question why to do first the usually W30?

Thanks for helping

Irene

Because it's an easier transition to make first.

The standard Whole30, among other things, is designed to reduce inflammation. As such, you may find relief from doing that version. If you only see partial improvement, then one option is to proceed with the auto-immune approach. Going from Whole30 to auto-immune protocol (AIP) tends to be easier than going from your current way of eating to AIP.

We want to set you up for success.

Archived