Starting September 20, 2015

RealFoodieRD

RealFoodie - Sounds awesome! I definitely need to make it up there one day! I'm in Birmingham, AL:)  I am from here and it's actually grown into a fun town, especially the past few years. But my favorite part about it is that is in close proximity to the beach and the mountains and only a couple of hours away from Atlanta-- so pretty easy to hop in the car and take road trips!

LissFIsh - I think you should be proud of yourself! I know if I was in Vegas I would have gone crazy! I hope you still continue to post in here.

I woke up early this morning with a nasty cold / sinus infection? Ughhhh. Trying to flush it out with a ton of water mixed with teaspoons of Apple Cider Vinegar, compliant tea, homemade chicken soup, and a nasal rinse. Unfortunately I cannot drink a lot of bone broth because the gelatin makes me extremely itchy. But I don't want to resort to sugary cold syrup.  Please let me know if you have any other suggestions to get rid of a cold the W30 way!

Nah, I'm not going anywhere :) I'm just going to keep trucking along.

I like holistic meds but I had to stop taking them on w30 since the tinctures usually contain grain alcohol. Osha syrup was my favorite for a sore throat but it contains honey or molasses. So now I just chew on the root itself. It helps to clear my sinuses.

Archived