Started today!

Kristen CNM

I'm Kristen. I a 43 y o married mother of 2 teenagers and over the last 20 years I have going from lean and healthy to obese and not feeling very comfortable in my skin. I won't say I've tried it all, but I was talking the other day with a friend who did the Whole 30 and really caused a shift in how she approaches food. I was honestly debating whether I should just the the bariatric surgery route, or tackle a down to early but strict plan like The Whole30. Obviously, you know what I ultimately decided. Day one went very smoothly for me, hubby not so much. Looking forward to hearing everyone's stories and tips.

Kristen Conroy, CNM

"At your cervix"

Hi Kristen,

I'm Lisa, I started on the 25th too but just joined the forum today! I too am overweight need to lose about 80 lbs...My sister did the whole30 and sent me to book awhile back.  I am 50 years old and have some health issues.  I've been feeling so sick and tired that I knew I needed to change my eating if I was to be able to enjoy my life again.  My husband is not doing this with me and he eats terrible, I don't work so I cook for both he and I...it has been a work cooking two different meals all the time.  I hope you are doing well and still on track...maybe we can help each other!

Hi Kristen,

I did my first Whole 30 in June and had great success with mood, overall well being, pain and weight loss. 

I am trying to start round 2 again. Planned for yesterday but only got through 1/2 the day. Today I'm struggling but still staying compliant. 

Hope that you get everything you want out of this, it is a great way to eat and live. I wish I hadn't gone off at the end of my 30 days. 

Tracey

Archived