How Often for Fruit?

MButcher

• Administrators

If you are using it for sweet tooth, you absolutely need to reassess that behaviour or you will end up wrestling with teh same sugar dragon on Day 30 as you have on Day 1. Fruit is optional, you don't have to have it. if you choose to have it, the recommendation is 1-2 servings per day, with a main meal (serving being fist sized). Definitely do not use it to prop up sugar cravings. :)

What I've been doing is having my fruit ready for me to eat at a meal. I make myself eat the whole meal, and just as I am feeling full, I make a little room for my fruit. Sometimes I'll also have fruit alongside breakfast or lunch. I try to do 1-2 serving per day. I understand it's optional and not helping the sugar dragon but by following the guidelines I can have fruit and not be breaking any recommendations. The worst is when fruit comes up by itself :( try to avoid popping fruit between meals and have your fruits with your meal or mini meal. Ideally yoyd have veg in a mini meal but raw veg doesn't agree with me as much as raw fruit

Archived