21 days, still having stomach aches and bloating

I'm 21 days in and still having real bad stomach aches with bloating that lead me straight to the toilet. Its like that all the time, don't remember anytime in the last 21 days that it wasn't a soft stool.

It started even before whole30, may be related to stress in life because of a few changes I had, but I thought the whole30 would help...

I started taking probiotics 3 days ago, maybe it will help.

As far as food goes, I eat lots of vegetables, lots of grass fed beef (usually mince or a steak), salmon about twice a week. Fat is either ghee/coconut oil/olive oil/avocado/macadamia/cashews.

3 meals a day.

I also lost about 3kg since starting and I don't even want to lose wait.

Any helpful insight would help,

Thanks

It's hard to tell what the problem might be without knowing exactly what you've been eating.

If you could post a few days worth of food/liquid intake, indicating portion sizes, along with sleep/stress/activity levels we might see soemthing that could be the culprit.

Off the top of my head problem items can be:

Cruciferous veg

Raw cruciferous veg

Raw veg in general

FODMAPS
Too many nuts/nut butters/dried fruit

Too much fruit

Too much seltzer

Hopefully we can help you pinppoint the culprit and have you feeling better soon...

It's hard to tell what the problem might be without knowing exactly what you've been eating.

If you could post a few days worth of food/liquid intake, indicating portion sizes, along with sleep/stress/activity levels we might see soemthing that could be the culprit.

Off the top of my head problem items can be:

Cruciferous veg

Raw cruciferous veg

Raw veg in general

FODMAPS

Too many nuts/nut butters/dried fruit

Too much fruit

Too much seltzer

Hopefully we can help you pinppoint the culprit and have you feeling better soon...

thanks!

I will keep a food diary for a few days and post it,

also I eat alot of Cruciferous vegetables indeed, always cooked though. I will try to eliminate them for the following days to see how it goes.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived