Excited to get started

JC2272

Jenn here.

I have already been following a pretty healthy plan, counting calories and eating good food.  7 weeks with a good friend, shes lost almost 30 lbs and I have only lost 4.  I am looking forward to trying to restart.  Thinking that it might just be what I need.  It must be the small amounts of artificial sweeteners, or grains, or something that is holding me back.  So I am anxious to see if this can make a difference for me.  I understand that first and foremost it is about being healthy, but I am honest when I say that I really hope it has a weight loss affect as well. 

I am a slave to the scale.  Wish me luck, it will be the hardest part for me :unsure:

It will be a win for you Jenn! First, you'll feel great. You'll also find out what foods, if any, make you feel bad and which you may consider avoiding. So, that's a huge benefit regardless of what the scale says.

And secondly, you'll be nourishing your body, and you may find that being nourished and satisfied by your food, and having the energy that goes with it, does indeed restart your weight loss. It may have even been eating too little that was holding your back.

• Moderators
No more calorie counting either! And be careful to eat according to our meal planning template. Many people make the mistake of eating too little. That encourages your hormones to slow your metabolism and hold onto fat tightly. It is important to eat generously so that your hormones speed your metabolism and release fat.

How much to eat

Archived