Whole 30 here i go! Start date: 29 February!! Need to prep, prep, prep!!

AnitaGalea

I just bought the whole30 book on saturday! I'm excited and scared! :)) As I'm hoping my sugar dragon will be in those 30 days! I have a couple of issues, i am from romania so i can't use whole30 aproved products, i can't find them so i have to make them myself and my family is not up for it, so the house won't be totally clean, but i asked them to hide food from me and not to tell me where i can find it, even if i'm threatening them! :)) I am a sugar addict and I'm really tired of this, and I want to be in charge, like i'm supposed to be! I'm not focused so much on weight loss (that wouldn't hurt either, but i don't have great issues in that area), as I am in standing up for myself and say no to my carvings! I want to finish reading the book, but right now i'm super excited, I hope i will remain the same :)) thus the book says i won't! :)) I need the plan my meals starting the 2nd week and to prepare my if/then sheets. Oh i almost forgot, i can't find kale, nowhere, can i replace it with something else? spinach or smth? Thank you! Have a lovely day! :ph34r:

You don't need to follow the meal plan in the book if you don't want to. Just plan your meals around the allowed foods following the meal template of 1-2 palms of protein, 1-3 cups of veggies (plan for the higher end or even more if needed), and 1-2 thumbs of fat. It can be pretty expensive to follow the meal plan exactly if you have to buy all the spices and foods. There are a wonderful bunch of moderators and posters here who will help you.

Archived