Starting March 28!

sophie_cal

• Moderators

After Easter I am doing my first Whole30. This is also my first time using a public forum like this, if AOL chatrooms from the early '00s don't count. I'd be happy for any suggestions and tips that helped you make it through!

There are about eleventy thousand tips and suggestions all over this forum, depending on what you're looking for. The best way to find things on the forum is to google ---> 'whole 30 forum eggless breakfasts' for instance.

Have a poke around, there is a LOT of great information here.

Me, too! March 28... I desperately need to change my habits. Wishing you luck.

I just ordered the two books (arriving Thursday) and will try to be prepared. I've got 3 kids, so I can empty the pantry. I'll probably set up a safe shelf only for me.

I am also starting the 28th.  I see Angela82 and beverlymun are starting then as well.  I'd like to try to get us all together so we can all support each other.  

ETA: I have messaged the other people who are starting March 28.  Let's do this!

I originally posted in another thread that I was starting on April 1 but I actually moved my start date up to the 28th because I wanted to spend Sunday prepping/noting how I feel/taking pictures and measurements. I would love to be included in this support group :)

I originally posted in another thread that I was starting on April 1 but I actually moved my start date up to the 28th because I wanted to spend Sunday prepping/noting how I feel/taking pictures and measurements. I would love to be included in this support group :)

There is another thread started here: http://forum.whole30.com/topic/35244-starting-on-march-28th/ I am hoping to get everyone with the March 28th start date to post there so we can all support each other.  Welcome!

Starting March 28th. I have been doing the 30 clean challenges previously but stopped about 1 month ago. I must do something again to keep accountable. I wanted to try this one but they look very similar so I am hoping to easily get back into the swing of things! Can't wait!!

Archived