Day one no Breaky :(

kela1092

So this is day ONE of my journey.

I am a very annoyingly picky eater resulting in me not having breakfast today. Instead I opted for a nice cup of (sugarless, honey-less) chamomile tea. At least I have a *delicious* meal of baked chicken with broccoli and peppers awaiting me for lunch. Wish I knew that I could have added a little sea salt to my chicken, but no matter! Day one and still going strong.....this is going to be a long 30 days.  :unsure:

• Moderators

You really need to find something that you will eat for breakfast. You'll get the best results if you eat your first meal within an hour of waking up, and if you make all your meals meet the meal template.

There are plenty of options for meals that don't include eggs, although it will help if you stop thinking of breakfast as some special meal that can only include "breakfast foods." It's just a meal, like any other meal, and can include any combination of vegetables, protein, and fat that you'd have for any other meal.

Here's one discussion with eggless breakfast options. Google Whole30 no egg breakfast for more.

Archived