Plunging the whole family in! May 7th Start!

ultrafighter

Hello!  I'm Jessica, wife to G and mom to two boys, B and E (we didn't pick those initials on purpose... haha).  I read the Whole30 book this weekend, and my husband is taking his turn with it now.  We're going to work on the preparation phase and start this bad boy sometime this week.  I'm ready to stop being a slave to food!!  And I want my boys to make healthy choices from the start, not take 30+ years to figure it out like I did.  I've got lots of high hopes for this program (amazingly, none of them have to do with the scale for once in my life) and look forward to getting into the trenches with all of y'all.

Oh yeah, we're from Texas.  Yeehaw!

• Moderators

I wasn't able to find where I could edit my post, but I wanted to add that Saturday May 7th will be the big day.

I'll edit it for you... editing capabilities for members are open for 15 min after posting and then you can't edit, but we are always happy to edit for you!

I edited your title instead so that if anyone wants to join you they know when you're starting.  Hope that's okay.

Archived