Needing Advice.

Day 31 of my Whole 30 was this Thursday, 5th May.

I already have medically diagnosed allergies/intolerances to gluten, wheat, dairy, nuts, coconut and egg. I have been following a low histamine, low FODMAP, egg, and nightshade free diet due to other medical issues whilst undertaking the Whole 30.

I appear to have introduced white rice, in 1 meal, on Thursday, with no apparent issues.

I have reintroduced fresh, organic tomato today, not in a huge quantity, and again only in 1 meal.

I understand with my Whole 30 restrictions,  my reintroduction phase is going to be very lengthy, and cover many, many foods.

I am wondering if the reintroduction of seed oils, and sugars in various forms should be done in the same way, in that try something, then leave a few days, and then try something else?

Please don't get me wrong I am not planning on binging on sugar, I never have, plus I really don't have a sweet tooth, and I am not planning on drinking gallons of sunflower oil, I am just trying to switch things up a bit food wise, as the very restricted diet I have had for the last month was really starting to get frustrating.

I have tried to search the forum for specifics regarding my query, but nothing appeared to come up.

Yep, I'd reintroduce them in the same way that you will any other foods - that way you'll be able to see any physical/emotional/physiological reactions - to the sugar especially....

Archived