Coconut milk helps?/Good-bye hunger issues

Keri W.

Does anyone else feel that having some coconut milk each day in their coffee, helps them feel better, full, and able to control cravings? I've been experimenting with this idea. I eat a good fat at every meal...but days without coconut milk make me feel like I need something sweet and that's when I tend to go a bit crazy on fruit. In other news...I'm very amazed that I have been able to purchase dried fruit and not eat it all in one sitting. Haha! I'm actually able to control my portions and use it sparingly. It really seems that my body is changing and enjoying the fact that it gets real food. I think my body was quite messed up from the terrible food, extreme exercise, and awful diets I've followed. Here I am...2.5 months into the Whole9 way of life, 20 pounds gone, energized, clear skin, no more back pain, and I can honestly say that it's the best thing I've ever done.

i am a black coffee drinker, but when i first wake up before my workout i like to have coffee and then a very small bowl of a couple berries with coconut milk and cinnamon, the coconut milk makes me sooo full, it's fantastic! actually today i used creamed coconut for the first time and i don't tink i added enough water to the concentrate and well, it's been 5 hours and i'm still stuffed, too stuffed where i felt sick. i have yet to get my workout in because of it! coconut is a gift from the gods!

Archived