Whole22?

• Moderators

Are you eating enough? Do you follow the template? Are you eating a lot of fruit and nuts/nut butters?

If you post what you've been eating including portion sizes and specific foods, we can help you troubleshoot... without looking, I'd guess you're probably not eating enough...

I eat 2 proscuitto Egg Cups in the morning, lunch is usually leftovers from the night before. I have a snack at 10 and 2. Usually some meat and a veggie. The last 2 days though I've been very upset and I haven't really been eating. So I think you are right.

I have also been getting more and more exhausted each week instead of having more energy.

I know that there many variables in all of this and it is hard to pinpoint what exactly I need to change.

• Moderators

Okay so you're definitely not eating enough... I know what it's like to not want to eat when you're upset... I once didn't eat for three days and then went on a 6km run and fell through the door of my friend's coffee shop... probably not that smart... but I do know how it feels... I also know that it doesn't feel better all by itself you really need to be eating.

You are snacking because you're not eating enough... the only thing you've given quantities on is the egg cups and i can tell you that two egg cups with no added veggies, and no fat is nowhere near enough food...

Please take a look at the meal template, think of some things you love to eat (that arent pizza) and then make three template meals a day...that's what you need to change. All your symptoms point to not eating enough... you can't get energy if you don't fuel you body... that explains the 'more and more exhausted'.

All this to say, the answer is simple... Eat more.

Archived