Anyone else on Day 7?

NewStart2014

I started the Whole 30 before I knew there was a website. I'm currently finishing off Day 7 (I'm in Australia) and I'd like some whole 30 - Day 7/8 people to talk with.

I'm feeling fairly good but I'm currently trying to dodge the sugar bug. I'm confused about good sugars and bad when it comes to fruits. I've nearly knocked out the sugar in canned/packaged foods because I just don't eat them unless it's nuts or similar.

So I'd love to compare notes to see how you are going on your journey:)

Hello Changing Ways! My name is Scott. Im in New Jersey and I am on Day 7 of the Whole 30 also. One thing that I have found to be very helpful for me is the daily emails from Whole 30. They are very good at explaining what to expect on your Whole 30 as far as cravings, crankiness, etc and how to deal with them. They also have great recipes. I am trying the moroccan meatballs with cauliflower coucous today and very much looking forward to it. It is $14.95 to sign up for the daily emails but for me it has been more than worth it because it has helped to keep me focused each and every day. I would also definitely recommend going on the Whole 30 forum as often as possible because you get a great feeling of community when you can read about the experiences of people who are going through the same thing as you. Good luck the rest of the way and let me know how you are doing!!

There are a whole bunch of us who started Oct. 1. Scroll down and you'll see a bunch of threads. Welcome aboard. I do much better when I have a support group. My real life family and friends think I'm wacky, and have for years as I swore off grains a long time ago. This is a great bunch of truly encouraging people, and I love the knowledge I gain every time I come here. Welcome!

Hi Scott,

Thank you for the post below! Thank you also for the information on signing up for the website. I'm really keen to start utilising some new ones as I'm starting to get bored cooking some of the same old things. I'm just wondering though, is the $14.95 a one off fee or is it a monthly/weekly fee? And yes I agree about this forum I think it's a great please to come to when you need to talk with likeminded people! Thanks again!

Hello Changing Ways! My name is Scott. Im in New Jersey and I am on Day 7 of the Whole 30 also. One thing that I have found to be very helpful for me is the daily emails from Whole 30. They are very good at explaining what to expect on your Whole 30 as far as cravings, crankiness, etc and how to deal with them. They also have great recipes. I am trying the moroccan meatballs with cauliflower coucous today and very much looking forward to it. It is $14.95 to sign up for the daily emails but for me it has been more than worth it because it has helped to keep me focused each and every day. I would also definitely recommend going on the Whole 30 forum as often as possible because you get a great feeling of community when you can read about the experiences of people who are going through the same thing as you. Good luck the rest of the way and let me know how you are doing!!

Hi Maryann, Thanks for the post below. I'll have a look to see if I can find the others that started on the 1st. I think I'm in good company with you as my family thinks I'm wacky too! LOL I'm just trying to avoid feeling bloated all the time :D Thanks for the Welcome!

There are a whole bunch of us who started Oct. 1. Scroll down and you'll see a bunch of threads. Welcome aboard. I do much better when I have a support group. My real life family and friends think I'm wacky, and have for years as I swore off grains a long time ago. This is a great bunch of truly encouraging people, and I love the knowledge I gain every time I come here. Welcome!

The $14.95 is a one time fee for each Whole 30 I believe.So if you decide to do another Whole 30 in January, you would have to pay aonther $14.95 for that month. By the way the moroccan meatball with cauliflower coucous was delicious! I loved it, my wife loved it and my 14 year old son really loved it! He couldnt believe it was cauliflower he was eating. Looking forward to trying more recipes. Hope everything is going well with you and that you are starting to see results. I am sleeping much deeper. My sugar cravings are getting lower every day and I have a lot more energy. Cant wait to see how I feel after 30 days.

Hiya, another oct 1 w30'er here :)

The Daily emails are an added bonus feature, I've done 3 w30's without them.

It's a once off payment for your emails, not the programme itself. I am just keeping all mine in a folder in my email, if/when I do another w30 i will refer back to them.

Archived