Your meals look amazing Maria, it has to be said, and I think the negative/positive self talk is to be expected given where you've come from, and as I've said before it may take longer than the thirty days for you to see progress because your body is playing nutritional catch up and it has to learn to trust you.... Melissa did not get to where she is now in 30 days, nor did Chelsea Sanchez...

Are you not eating three meals PLUS the postWO meal on the days that you train? You seem to stop eating at lunch on those days..... 

No! In eating there 3 meals, the thing is I usually haven't had the phone with me at dinner. 

But yes, the days I train is PWo plus 3 meals :) 

thank you! 

Todays day 27 actually..! I decided to do 65 days (join the September whole 30) 

tha ks again! Good to know meals look ok! ;)

Hi my whole 30 friends 

I've been mistakenly posting on my status for days thinking that was the forum, so I've been getting no response I guess bec of that.... I was so sad that no one would respond anymore and then our kind moderator told me I've been posting in the wrong place...

So, for today Just a a quick note 

its been ups and gains and downs and loses for me... I'm now in day 33... I'm gonna do 65 days and join the September group to give my body more time to heal. 

Ive had migraines today and yesterday (I've had several during whole 30 and they haven't disapeard at all, which o read happens for some people that also as me, have a lifetime history of suffering from them)... I also continue to gain weigh, I was super anxious and hungry today and I don't really see so much tangible mayor changes in my health and body...so sincerely I've been really frustrated thinking what's wrong with me! And the negative self talk continues taking place given I'm so frustrated to see how life changing this whole 30 could be but somehow how It again is a task at which I'm failing or that is maybe not the right one for me. 

Im getting discouraged again.. 

I'd apreciate if anyone can relate your support in this and better even if you have any whole 30 experience where this also happened to you and you thrived at the end... 

Thank you 

maria 

Archived