Fenugreek supplement--contains wheat?

I'm trying to increase my milk supply, insulin resistant. I just noticed my fenugreek bottle says it contains wheat.  The blessed thistle does not. The brand is Nature's Way.  Does this mean the fenugreek is non-compliant?  I'd like to continue taking these, so I'm wondering if there is enough wheat in them to potentially cause inflammation?  http://www.naturesway.com/Product-Catalog/Fenugreek-Seed-100-Caps

Does this mean I have to start over??

The book lists fenugreek as a recommended supplement during breastfeeding.

Unfortunately our gut can't distinguish between a small amount of wheat or a large one - wheat is wheat is wheat whatever the quantity, and it's a well known gut disruptor.

I'd try & find a compliant version - regardless of the recommendations in the book you always need to check the labels as manufacturers have a habit of changing ingredients from month to moth, or from region to region, and ingredients can vary from one brand to another.

With regard to starting over you can have a read at >this article< and let us know what you decide...

Mothers milk tea (from GNC) really helped me out while I was pregnant and it doesn't have any wheat in it. As far as I can tell, it looks compliant. It helped me to the point that I could catch up to 1/2 ounce on the side not being actively nursed on while my baby was nursing (I used a milk saver to catch those) and the extra went away when I stopped drinking it.

Archived