Feeling the need to urinate, but . . .

Ryon75

So my wife and I are in day 5 of our W30, and over the last 2 days she has noticed that very frequently she experiences the feeling of needing to urinate, but then she sits down and doesn't actually have any pee to contribute.  Not that she can't relax the muscles or anything like that, she just doesn't actually have any pee.  False alarm.  

Just curious as to whether or not anyone else has experienced this or if anyone knows why it might be happening.  Symptom of something else perhaps?  

For the record, she has always had a tiny bladder.  When she was pregnant this would happen frequently as well, but when you have an 8 lb. baby and all that comes with it floating around in a tiny woman such as she is false alarm pressure on her bladder seems normal.  And no, she is not newly pregnant.

Any ideas?

No one here is medically trained but it sounds to me like she might have a UTI so she may want to see her medical practitioner to rule that out.

If anything switching to a whole food diet tends to increase the volume of urine as the amount of water ingested increases along with the number of diuretics eaten in the form of vegetables, so we often see people needing to urinate much more then their previous 'normal'. This tends to settle down though as the body adjusts to the new diet.

Archived