Hunger cues

Laur30

• 3 months later...
  • Administrators

To all feeling nauseated instead of hungry, my guess is ya'll aren't eating enough and because you no longer have easily accesible sugars, it can feel a bit sickening when your body runs out of the fuel it expects and can't quite get to converting fat yet. List out your meals if you'd like....or at least make sure you are following the template and creating meals that last you 4-5 hour between.

• Administrators

Hi @Esta2636 - when do you get the nausea/sweats etc? Some icky feeling is common but nausea, dry mouth and sweats sounds like a bit more than just food aversion.

Can you give a bit of background? Vegetarian trying to eat meat? Not used to eating breakfast? Accustomed to heavily pastry-based diet? These would be more common reasons for not feeling well.

• Administrators
15 minutes ago, Esta2636 said:

Hi I used to drink a lot of wine and also ate a lot of breads and pastas.

I am not so great with veggies so maybe my body is in shock? :)

Ya, it could be. If "a lot" of wine is really a lot, there is some amount of detox that comes from that so I wouldn't be surprised to see sweats and nausea coming from that. Even just a couple daily glasses and then an immediate stop would be shocking never mind adding that you are also not eating the starches you were used to.

Drink lots of water and clear teas, make sure you get at least one fist sized serving of starchy veggie per day (more if you need it) and salt your food. You'll feel better soon.

Archived