New Start No Excuses

CreatingMe

Hi all - I'm about to start my second Whole 30 and I have a friend who's starting her first.  I am excited to do this again but we are also a bit nervous.  I've slipped back into old habits and definitely need to get my body on track and feel healthy again, which is why the excited outweighs the nerves! I am starting this weekend and my friend (who will be on this thread too) is starting Sept 7.  We have another friend who may start soon too. Let's all use this thread to help support each other!  

On September 6, 2016 at 11:09 PM, CreatingMe said:

Hi all - I'm about to start my second Whole 30 and I have a friend who's starting her first.  I am excited to do this again but we are also a bit nervous.  I've slipped back into old habits and definitely need to get my body on track and feel healthy again, which is why the excited outweighs the nerves! I am starting this weekend and my friend (who will be on this thread too) is starting Sept 7.  We have another friend who may start soon too. Let's all use this thread to help support each other!  

Creatingme -- I am on my second go around and find this round much improved.  I made mistakes the first W30 (i.e. too much fruit and nuts) and this time I have been able to hone my approach and tweak meals to better align with the recommended template.  Good luck with your journey.  I know I am very glad I went for a second W30!

14 hours ago, hmg1993 said:

Creatingme -- I am on my second go around and find this round much improved.  I made mistakes the first W30 (i.e. too much fruit and nuts) and this time I have been able to hone my approach and tweak meals to better align with the recommended template.  Good luck with your journey.  I know I am very glad I went for a second W30!

Thanks!  I am looking forward to a better W30 this time too - being able to apply what I learned last time and also to experiment more with recipes.  I didn't branch out very much because I was just trying to get through, so I ate a lot of the same stuff.  My husband is doing it too this time so we both plan to start using our kitchen more.

bonnynancy, are you in  W30 right now too? Or starting soon?

Archived