Types of allergic reactions?

As I read others posts I am noticing most are bloat or digestive. I am curious if there is a site you would recommend to read up on more types of reactions? Or maybe a link here that I missed? I am trying to gauge the severity rating on some of my symptoms to see if it's something I need to discuss with my doctor or not.

Some of my concerns revolve around the oral reactions like blistering on my tongue after eating corn (SHOCKED) and a tingling/burning sensation on my lips and in my mouth as an example. Thanks in advance!

• Administrators

There is no specific list of things to watch for. It's so personal that the best you can do is create a clean slate and then be watchful about how foods affect you. It's really up to you if/when you choose to consult your doctor.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/7/2016 at 1:51 PM, DesertDebbi said:

As I read others posts I am noticing most are bloat or digestive. I am curious if there is a site you would recommend to read up on more types of reactions? Or maybe a link here that I missed? I am trying to gauge the severity rating on some of my symptoms to see if it's something I need to discuss with my doctor or not.

Some of my concerns revolve around the oral reactions like blistering on my tongue after eating corn (SHOCKED) and a tingling/burning sensation on my lips and in my mouth as an example. Thanks in advance!

You DEFINITELY need to follow up with a physician ASAP. The tingling/burning on lips and mouth especially. http://www.foodallergy.org/symptoms

Archived