2nd time Whole30 - Scottish guy

billyliar

I am going to start my 2nd Whole 30 on Monday and am going to log my progress in this thread as found it very helpful last time.

Here is the thread from my last whole 30 > 

My main motivation last time was to get rid of acid reflux and all of the symptoms which go with it, I haven't had any symptoms for months now but have started to get back into some bad habits over the last few months (beer and chinese food!) so thought it would be good to do another whole30 before it gets worse and potentially brings back the reflux. 

I have just updated a thread i started in February > 

about my acid reflux to share the progress i have made as it will hopefully be useful to other people. 

On 10/22/2016 at 2:38 PM, jmcbn said:

Welcome back! :)

Day 1

Meal 1 - Breakfast bake made with eggs, bacon, kale, courgette, carrot, peppers with mayo and pickled carrots

Meal 2 - Burgers, roasted broccoli and cauliflower with mustard mayo

Meal 3 - Ribeye Steak with chimichurri, sauteed peppers, onions and mushrooms and a baked sweet potato

Day 2

Meal 1 - Breakfast bake made with eggs, bacon, kale, courgette, carrot, peppers with mayo and pickled carrots

Meal 2 - Shepherds Pie,  sauteed peppers, onions and mushrooms

Meal 3 - Chicken and vegetables cooked in foil, kale sauteed in coconut oil and an avocado

Day 8

Meal 1 - breakfast bake - eggs, bacon, pork mince, green beans, kale, peppers and coconut oil with mayo and pickled carrots

Meal 2 - chilli, ratatouille and olives

Meal 3 - prawn stir fry - courgette, peppers, cherry tomatoes, carrots, cashew nuts, ginger, garlic, chilli, coriander lime and coconut aminos

Day 10

Meal 1 - breakfast bake - eggs, bacon, pork mince, green beans, kale, peppers and coconut oil with mayo and pickled carrots

Meal 2 - vegetable chicken and coconut soup

Meal 3 - sirloin steak, chimichurri, sweet potato wedges green salad and olives

Day 18

Meal 1 - breakfast bake - eggs, bacon, pork mince, green beans, kale, peppers and coconut oil with mayo and pickled carrots

Meal 2 -   Courgette and carrot soup, roast chicken and olives

Meal 3 -  jerk chicken, sweet potato wedges and pineapple and mango salsa

Day 21

Meal 1 -  breakfast bake - eggs, bacon,  green beans, kale, peppers and coconut oil with mayo and pickled carrots

Meal 2 -    pork medallions with olives peppers onions green beans in a balsamic reduction 

Meal 3 -  chicken tikka, mushrooms, peppers onions, salad and coconut curry sauce

Day 22

Meal 1 -  breakfast bake - eggs, bacon,  green beans, kale, peppers and coconut oil with mayo and pickled carrots

Meal 2 -    chicken tikka, mushrooms, peppers onions, salad and coconut curry sauce

Meal 3 -  Shepherds Pie, and mixed steam veg

Archived