Starting 10/23

Gwyneth J.N.

Gwyneth I did the big shopping the other day, it was epic! I'm glad I set aside almost an entire day just to shop and get the kitchen ready. I hope you had a nice lunch with mom and daughter. 

Looks like a bunch of separate posts for people starting today/tomorrow and looking for support.  Any idea how to get everyone in the same "room"?  Am looking forward to this, but also know it goes better for me with buddies to check in with.

Today, finishing reading the book and queuing up meals for the week.  Probably a little shopping, but have a bunch of good stuff on hand so more a matter of putting a specific plan together.  The protein is going to be a challenge for me.  I don't eat bird, and I really don't know how to shop for or prepare meat.  

48 minutes ago, habanero said:

Any idea how to get everyone in the same "room"?

We tend to not merge all of the group threads together because it makes it so much harder for the moderators & all the participants to keep up as they can be very fast paced when they have a lot of members, plus each group tends to take on it's own personality according to the people posting there - have a read through the various group threads from around your start date & then just stick with posting in whichever one you feel is the best fit....

Good luck everyone! :)

Archived