Is this what happens with a "food aversion/sensitivy"?

Tlog1031

Is this what happens when you have an "aversion to food"??

I didn't fully complete the whole30, but had been very faithful to the program for 2 weeks straight.  I went out to dinner 4 days ago and had 3 glasses of wine ( I know..alot) and had a piece of a bread-y appetizer.  Needless to say - the next day I felt as if I had been run over by a mac-truck and I am still suffering issues like:

1) Itchy-break out on my chest & 2)  a persistent canker sore inside of my mouth!  ( have not had a canker sore in 10-15 yrs!)

Anyway, I have learned my lesson well - but really need to know, is this what a food aversion or allergy looks & feels like??  Knowing this will help me navigate after a completed Whole30.  Thank you for the help!

The bready appetizer could have had anything in it so it's impossible to say.

And many people would feel bad after several glasses of wine. :)

But the real point is, the way to find out how, specifically, foods/food groups affect you is to do a Whole30, which is a food elimination diet designed for that purpose, followed by a strict reintroduction.

So first just focus on completing a Whole30, as you can only do the reintroduction once you have the "blank slate" of 30 days of Whole30 eating.

Archived