Day eight of my first Whole 30

Andrea Trudeau

Hello everyone! I am doing it alone and feel a bit isolated. I am the only one in my household of six people doing the Whole 30 or even thinking it is a good idea to do it. However, I am committed! I just wanted to reach out and hear from like minded people. Then I don't feel so crazy. I haven't noticed any changes yet. I have lost weight (almost five pounds !) and inches of bloat. I am looking forward to the good things to come. I really want to make it to this finish line!

• 9 months later...

I'm just ending my first Whole 30 day 8 and I have to say I'm kind ticked off at everyone.  I looked up Whole 30 Day 8 comments to see if I'm on track with others.  I found one blog entry that described everthing I have been going through today.  I'm kind of nervous because my daughter is coming home from college this weekend for the first home visit and we are planning to go to the apple orchard and make pies together which is a family tradition.  How am I going to make apple pies and not taste any?  I feel like I will be missing out.  

Archived