Invite to a special girlfriends Valentine tea how to work that into my reintroduction or not go

cottagequeen

My sister and I have been invited to a special girlfriends Valentine tea at a tearoom with some friends we only see a couple of times a year as the live a ways away. Wondering how to work this into our reintroduction. The date is Feb 11. Technically, we should be able to get most things reintroduced before then. As long as nothing sets us back to far. So, I'm thinking, work on reintroducing things that would be served at the tea room. Make sure we have a couple of days prior to the meal that are pure whole30, our other meals on that day be whole30 compliant, then, depending on how the tea meal affects us do a week or so of 100% whole30 compliant and complete another reintroduction. Opinions please!

Since you don't repeat introduced food groups during your reintroduction period, you might consider picking one of your groups, e.g. gluten grains, to reintroduce that day. Eating several reintroduced groups is not the best strategy unless your reintro is concluded by then. 

I understand the concept behind reintroduction. This is my third Whole30. While I thought of what you suggested, I realize that may not be possible as the choices will be limited to a single menu. That is why the plan to reintroduce what I expect will be on the menu prior to the lunch. Such as dairy, gluten grains and sugar. Looking at the general menu, I know that legumes are not likely to be on the menu for that day. Therefore, that day won't be a reintroduction day, just a day with a "special" meal. Then the 1-2 weeks of 100% compliant meals followed by reintroduction of all. Because the tea room is reserved for just us, there will only be one menu. Will know this weekend what will actually be on the menu. 

Archived