Started on 1/20 (Day 8 & Starving!!!) Joining online today

MichelleK2017

Hi everyone!  I started the Whole 30 on 1/20 and am currently on Day 8.  Would have joined online sooner but my computer had other ideas and needed some repair.  Better late than never right?  So far the food has been great, I have had absolutely no cheats (yay me!)  and I've learned a lot about cooking.  Boy, there is a lot of veggie chopping in this one!  :) Venturing way outside my normal cooking comfort zone with lots of spices and it's fun!  Only problem is I always seem to be hungry.  Not sure why but I am.   Anyone else have this happen?  I am very happy to be here and to start my healthy journey!  :) 

• Moderators

Make sure all your meals match the meal template. Notice that the template mentions a range of sizes for protein & fat servings -- it is okay to eat to the upper end of the range if you need to. Don't skimp on the vegetables. Add fat in addition to what you cook in, especially if much of your cooking fat stays in the pan and isn't consumed.

Doing a bit better today as I upped the protein a bit.  I figured I wasn't eating enough when I saw some of the daily logs people posted.  I am still a bit hungry but dealing right now with more of old snacking habits that want to rear their ugly little  heads.  Like when watching a movie with my husband, we used to have a snack.  I have amazingly little will power when it comes to snack foods.  I am hoping the Whole 30 will help me reign that in.  So far I have adhered strictly to the plan and have not cheated at all although temptation is huge!  Especially when grocery shopping!  I make my list and stick to it and then run from the store.  :)  I am going to make it through this program!  :)

Archived