Finally!

NicoleGC

I had to restart my Whole30 after having a noncompliant meal at the airport on Sunday. I was on day 13 then, and still waiting for the magic to happen. Finally yesterday I was able to go from breakfast to lunch without a snack! This is the first time in ages that I have been able to do this. I never realized how often I would go back to my desk and start eating. Breaking that habit was really tough. My energy level felt pretty consistent until it got very close to lunch time. I needed this little victory because I am feeling discouraged by my clothes fitting differently and overall feeling "fatter." For anyone who is feeling discouraged, just hang in there. I am always very skeptical and didn't think the good things would happen to me during my Whole30, but I feel like I am on the brink of something wonderful :D

I had to restart my Whole30 after having a noncompliant meal at the airport on Sunday. I was on day 13 then, and still waiting for the magic to happen. Finally yesterday I was able to go from breakfast to lunch without a snack! This is the first time in ages that I have been able to do this. I never realized how often I would go back to my desk and start eating. Breaking that habit was really tough. My energy level felt pretty consistent until it got very close to lunch time. I needed this little victory because I am feeling discouraged by my clothes fitting differently and overall feeling "fatter." For anyone who is feeling discouraged, just hang in there. I am always very skeptical and didn't think the good things would happen to me during my Whole30, but I feel like I am on the brink of something wonderful :D

Getting rid of my mindless eating was a huge part of the magic for me. :) Congratulations!!

Archived