HELP!!!! 6 Days to go!

I have 6 days left to go.  I have followed EVERY single rule.  I have been incredibly committed.  I am starting to see some NSV, my night leg cramps started disappearing and  I was sleeping better.  My sugar dragon is still raging and that is hard.  BUT -2 nights ago my leg cramps came back with a vengence and I could not sleep and this has happened for 2 nights in a row and I am wondering if this is normal.  I also want to know what I do to tame the sugar dragon because that is still raging.   Do people do a whole 60 or a whole 90.  I don't think I have lost a single pound.  Stayed away from scale completely but don't look any thinner.  But at least I do not feel bloated......ever.  I am just wondering at this point in time what is normal.  Can things that you thought were going away just all of the sudden magically appear again?  Is there something wrong that I don't understand or know about.  I do know that I am incredibly addicted to sugar and have been for a long time, so does it take longer to get that under control when you are 60 as opposed to 40? Also can you develop a nut allergy in the program which you may not have ever had before?

Were you tracking what you ate like a food journal? There may have been something added or missing those days that triggered the issue. Did you have enough water those days or even too much? I'm only two weeks in but I found out I can't have cashews. They trigger an itchy rash even though they're compliant. 

I recommend a diary for the sugar cravings. Pay attention to how you're feeling, what time they hit, etc. You may be able to find a psychological cause to defeat. For now, when I want something sweet, I'll allow a small serving of fresh fruit. Then I distract myself with an activity I enjoy like my crochet. If my hands are busy, I can't grab food. Good luck! 

Archived