3pm Slump

Good Morning....

I am about a week out from the end of my Whole30.  I am doing more of a slow roll to reintroduction and I have figured out the sugar is not my friend and I may have a slight intolerance to gluten.  After having a few beers on Saturday my joints were swollen and my tummy did not feel great. But my real issue is that even when my eating is on point I am still suffering from a 3pm slump.  So my meals pretty much are the same except for small variations.  I have a veggie scramble with either eggs or some other protein for breakfast and lunch each with a fruit serving. Then for dinner I have usually a stir fry with tons of veggies and another protein and all of my meals are cooked with either ghee or olive oil. I am drinking close to 100oz of water a day and I have one cup of coffee with nutpods in the morning. I am not hungry in between meals and I feel great most of the time. I am not sure what is going on.  Does anyone have any suggestions on what I may be doing wrong or something I should add. 

Thank you in advance

I'd try skipping the morning fruit & keeping it to either JUST meal three, or if you feel you need it then meals two & three.

Often just the removal of the morning fruit with no other tweaks is enough to solve the slump.

Hope this helps.

Archived