Excited! Starting March 20th

MelissaLynne

12 minutes ago, rachelmaria33 said:

Awesome Job Rinnestone32!  I wish I could say the same.  Last day of the trip my hubby picked up some sausage for breakfast, no sugar, yay!  Forgot to double check soy.  boo!  On day 2 of a restart now.  Oh well, it is what it is.

Good for you to be mindful of what you were eating most of the time. That little bit of soy won't hurt you but good for you to make it a whole 32 day+. 

Did you notice any changes in the way you feel in the first few days?

Hope you had a good time. 

14 hours ago, Rinnestone32 said:

Nedster7- even tho you are not able to follow the book to a T, your doing the right thing about being mindful of what you are eating. Keep up the good job!! :-) 

I have been keeping on top, and doing Whole30 as far as I can tell. ;-) 

My kids, however, are not doing the Whole30 with me anymore. :-( I just can't afford the expense.  10 dozen eggs in 6 days is WAY too much for me to be buying...

Right now, I just want to eat and drink my feelings. A BIG glass of beer to drown my sorrows in sounds real good to me. My grandpa is very ill and the stress is making me want to stop the W30. UGh, when it rains it pours. I will try to be strong for myself and my family. 

Have a great day and God Bless!

Oh my gosh! Made it to day 15 and I totally dreamed about eating a tortilla!! lol! I love reading through the Whole30 timeline. It's really encouraging and helpful for me. I am right on there with dreaming about off-plan food! lol. In my dream I had taken a couple bites already and didn't notice until the 3rd bite! :-( I totally felt guilty. But when I woke up, it was hilarious!! Hahaha!

Went to an all day wrestling meet with my boys and I stayed so strong! I didn't really feel very tempted with all the concession stands around. I barely made it through, wish I had prepped a little better. For snacks we brought a container of tomatoes, a cucumber, burger from the night before, and oranges. I needed more, but didn't give in. Not while I'm halfway through this journey! So excited to be going strong.

As for symptoms, I have been really tired still. Still needing naps. Today I didn't eat lunch at a reasonable time and got really irritable. I can't lapse in meal time. I get way to cranky! However, it was a little deceiving because I didn't really feel hungry. My body isn't telling me I'm starving all the time, which is great! 

Archived