Whole30 while Pregnant and Loving It!!

I'm ending Day 6 of Whole30 while pregnant and I feel great! Slowly I'm noticing that I'm not getting as hungry, which is always nice not to feel like you're always eating.

I read a lot about sleeping better, more energy, etc... But I came across another benefit that I've not heard anyone bring up and that's the baby kicking. I didn't expect it and I'm in complete awe, but since starting Whole30, my baby's kicking has about doubled!! I'm so excited and happy.

Yay for Whole30!!!

Awesome! How far along are you? I'm 29 weeks now and just restarting after a few days off, I made it about three weeks and then ran low on groceries and messed up. This time I'm going to plan better and stock up. I did feel awesome during it, plenty of energy, no bad effects at all. It's interesting that you say that about baby kicking, mine isn't much of a kicker and I have been feeling it more the last month, I figured its just because he/she is getting bigger, but maybe it's my eating more nourishing foods!

Great!!

I am 13 weeks preggo. On Day 3 (of round 2) of a Whole30.... Let's just say that my efforts to keep to it during weeks 8-12 were not as successful as I envisioned lol.

Sooo happy to read this. How far along are you?

My sleep is quite fractions right now but I know it will get better as I progress and the ick has worked it's way out.

Keep us posted friend!

Hey @MarieShipp - I'm due around the same time as you (EDD Jan 16). Did a whole30 from 18-22/23 weeks and have been on/off Paleo since.

Any chance you want to start a check in thread together? I need some daily motivation and accountability. Would love to start a food diary/motivation thread where we check-in daily and list what we ate, how we're feeling, etc.

@jeannguyen3 That is fantastic! Keep it up.

@marieshipp Yeah! I'll start a thread tomorrow. On UK time so will post my food diary in the evening.

Would also like some meal ideas. Working on making simpler/faster meals right now because I know I'll have less time once the new baby is here. Lots of ground meats and getting into slow cooking.

Archived