back to old habits, to do or not to do WHOLE30 from beggining

I successfully did the whole30 in March but since the reintroduction I'm  back to my old habits, no meal planning, finishing toddler food, sugar ends up in everything etc..  Should I re-start the WHOLE30, I'm not having any ill-side effects of gluten,sugar etc aside from a few pounds of weight gain, or should I just eliminate the most likely culprit (sugar)?

• Moderators
22 hours ago, etherscreen said:

I successfully did the whole30 in March but since the reintroduction I'm  back to my old habits, no meal planning, finishing toddler food, sugar ends up in everything etc..  Should I re-start the WHOLE30, I'm not having any ill-side effects of gluten,sugar etc aside from a few pounds of weight gain, or should I just eliminate the most likely culprit (sugar)?

That's entirely up to you.  We can tell you yes, do a Whole30, but unless you are committed to doing it, it won't work, you won't stick with it.  You could try a food freedom Wholeetherscreen and cut out sugar, commit to meal planning etc... it's not all or nothing unless you want it to be.

Archived