Day 1 July 24th

Mooie

Day 1,

this will my second time doing the Whole 30, I have started it and stopped 3 times. I stepped on the scale and was shocked. I have gained almost all the weight back I lost, in a years time. I need to lose 43 lbs.  I gained back 38lbs. My end goal is to drop the weight.

and: improve sleep, knee pain, carb cravings, alcohol, depression, anxiety/stress.

wow....that's a lot!

I'm also a snacker...so self awareness will be great!

i plan on being basic the first week....I'm finish up a huge project and my stress of off the charts...simple and steady for this girl!

breakfast:

lobster tail, 1 lg egg scrambled

lunch:

9 oz tuna, tomato with balsamic and drizzle of olive oil.

Dinner:

roasted chicken, almond pesto, sautéed zucchini 

lots of water and black coffee!

no struggle today, yea ME!

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Mooie said:

Day 1,

this will my second time doing the Whole 30, I have started it and stopped 3 times. I stepped on the scale and was shocked. I have gained almost all the weight back I lost, in a years time. I need to lose 43 lbs.  I gained back 38lbs. My end goal is to drop the weight.

and: improve sleep, knee pain, carb cravings, alcohol, depression, anxiety/stress.

wow....that's a lot!

I'm also a snacker...so self awareness will be great!

i plan on being basic the first week....I'm finish up a huge project and my stress of off the charts...simple and steady for this girl!

breakfast:

lobster tail, 1 lg egg scrambled

lunch:

9 oz tuna, tomato with balsamic and drizzle of olive oil.

Dinner:

roasted chicken, almond pesto, sautéed zucchini 

lots of water and black coffee!

no struggle today, yea ME!

Welcome!  Take a quick look at the meal template (linked in my signature below) and make sure you're making all your meals to match... breakfast is missing fat and veggies and lunch looks like it will be light on veggies too unless you're eating around 3 cups of tomato?

You mentioned weight loss as your end goal but this is not a calorie restriction way of eating... we want you eating 3 properly sized meals with all the food macros 3 times a day... don't focus on weightloss, focus on fueling and honoring your body :)

Thank you for you're input! Greatly appreciated 

i did not have veggies at breakfast and I was light at lunch....I will Up my veggie intake. ( I Did cook the lobster in ghee)

Archived