Started August 25th - I wanted to finish for Canadian Thanksgiving - anyone else?

Mau_hutch

Hello #whole30,

I started last week on Friday.  I was a little afraid to post.  I'm on day 7 and I have been doing surprisingly well.

My only grumble is that I wake up in the morning and don't really feel like having the breakfast that I'm supposed to have.  I am cooking potatoes or sweet potatoes, and eggs maybe even some ground beef, and as I am cooking it, I am wishing I was having my old foods.  But then, when I eat my breakfast, I really enjoy it.  I might even think 'boy this is delicious!'

I have generally not even snacked.  Though yesterday, I was quite active and having a hungry day, so I did munch on fruit a couple of times.

I seem to be very determined to see this through to the end!  Which is so unlike me.  I would have called this a 'quack diet' in the past.  What? Me give up bread?  Never on your life!  I think I may have eaten bread every single day of my life before this past week.  I'm not sure, but I can't remember many days with absolutely no wheat.

I hope there is someone else out there on day 7 or 6 or 8 or 9?  Anyone NOT start on a MONDAY, lol? or NOT starting on September 1st  (wow what a popular day to start)?

I hope you are all doing well!

xo Mo

Archived