Pms snack

Jmsordyl

Okay so I'm known to crave chocolate and gummy worms for 2 nights only.  Just before my period.  Like drive 5 miles to get a snack, make up in the middle of the night just to have a bite of a chocolate bar kind of cravings.

With that being said, this in my first whole 30, on day 4 feeling great.  

Do you have any recommendations for when this craving hits.  I want to be prepared!  

• Moderators
16 minutes ago, Jmsordyl said:

Okay so I'm known to crave chocolate and gummy worms for 2 nights only.  Just before my period.  Like drive 5 miles to get a snack, make up in the middle of the night just to have a bite of a chocolate bar kind of cravings.

With that being said, this in my first whole 30, on day 4 feeling great.  

Do you have any recommendations for when this craving hits.  I want to be prepared!  

Eat to the high end of the template, make sure you're adding fat and hide your car keys ;)  Seriously tho, just don't feed it... it will suck but muscle through.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/4/2017 at 1:52 PM, SugarcubeOD said:

Eat to the high end of the template, make sure you're adding fat and hide your car keys ;)  Seriously tho, just don't feed it... it will suck but muscle through.

Sorry haven't thanked you for this!  I will say one thing.  I had zero cravings prior and zero cramps during my cycle.  It was almost as if it wasn't real.  I'm used to feeling pains that would make some topple over.  Was a great and utter surprise!  

• Moderators
On 10/15/2017 at 8:46 PM, Jmsordyl said:

Sorry haven't thanked you for this!  I will say one thing.  I had zero cravings prior and zero cramps during my cycle.  It was almost as if it wasn't real.  I'm used to feeling pains that would make some topple over.  Was a great and utter surprise!  

Amazing!  That's awesome!!!

• 1 month later...

Jmsordyl, I´m on day 22 and I have (had) the same problem as you. I never pay attention on the dessert options in the restaurants.... until I get a few days before my cycle. Then, I´d be a sugar slave. I started the Whole30 on there most difficult days, and the Sugar Dragon showed himself much more coward than I would ever imagine. So I´m seeing the days passing by without any added sugar, and any suffering either. Yesterday I went to a desert place with my boyfriend here in Brazil (sorry for the bad English) and they had the most stravagant options, like "strawberry lasagna", all covered with chocolate. I didn´t care at all, I was so happy drinking my espresso, dressing some nice jeans and shirt that wouldn´t fit a few days ago.

My biggest expectation was to have a relieve in my PMS (I have the worst PMS). I can say that I´m feeling 60% better about it. 

Archived