More food!

Abbyquinn43

I’m on day 4 and doing well so far. My problem is that I don’t think I’m eating enough. I eat almost every veggie there is and add ground turkey or tuna for lunch. For breakfast today I had 2 hard boiled eggs with salsa and an avocado. Dinner is usually chicken or salmon with veggies or salad. Not enough fats? More portion? I’m feeling weak and dizzy which  could be from needing more food or not having sugar. Help!

• Moderators

Yeah, you're probably not eating enough. 

When eggs are your only protein, have as many whole eggs as you can hold in one hand, so probably 3-4. If you don't want that many eggs, add some sausage or leftovers or something.

For vegetables, you want to have 1-3 cups. What the meal template,says is to fill the plate with veggies, so on a standard dinner plate, picture your protein probably taking 1/4 to 1/3 of the plate, like on the veggies, and then pick one or two of the fat choices listed in the template in addition to any oil you used to cook the food in.

Most people feel best with a fist sized serving of starchy vegetable each day, like potato, sweet potato, other root vegetables like beets or turnips or carrots, or winter squashes like butternut or acorn squash. 

You can download the meal template and other helpful downloads here:   https://whole30.com/pdf-downloads/

Archived