Hi everyone!

I'm going to be starting my fall Whole 30 tomorrow, October 14th! Is anyone else starting then too?? I'd love a Whole 30 buddy, especially since we're quickly approaching fall and winter with all the delicious seasonal treats :D

I attempted a Whole 30 for the first time back in September, and made it to Day 17 before I realized I was eating nuts roasted in peanut oil. It was annoying and careless mistake, so I'm determined to be more careful and make it through this time.

Let's do this!! 

Yole Anna 

I’m starting tomorrow! (The 15th). Close enough that we can go through it together! I did a whole60 that I finished a little over a month ago, but unfortunately I ended up binging on every possible junk food in the weeks since. I meant to do a slow re- introduction and then just caved. I have a history of binging and have been advised to do a whole100 so that’s my goal this time. I have a very bad sugar dragon to slay and I know I need that much time to really overcome my addiction to sweets. But I could REALLY use a buddy (or many!) to keep me accountable and have some support. I have tried to restart every few days for the past 2 weeks and then I keep coming up with excuses to delay it. I’m serious now though. Got a bunch of groceries today, got all the junk out of my house, and I’ll be starting tomorrow! 

I hope your first day goes well! Let’s slay this! 

Jacquelyn 

On 10/13/2017 at 4:42 PM, Dragonslayer said:

I’m starting tomorrow! (The 15th). Close enough that we can go through it together! I did a whole60 that I finished a little over a month ago, but unfortunately I ended up binging on every possible junk food in the weeks since. I meant to do a slow re- introduction and then just caved. I have a history of binging and have been advised to do a whole100 so that’s my goal this time. I have a very bad sugar dragon to slay and I know I need that much time to really overcome my addiction to sweets. But I could REALLY use a buddy (or many!) to keep me accountable and have some support. I have tried to restart every few days for the past 2 weeks and then I keep coming up with excuses to delay it. I’m serious now though. Got a bunch of groceries today, got all the junk out of my house, and I’ll be starting tomorrow! 

I hope your first day goes well! Let’s slay this! 

Jacquelyn 

Hi Jacquelyn,

I hope your first day went well! I actually had to switch my first day to tomorrow, so I'm mentally prepping myself now haha A Whole 60?! Wow! That's quite the accomplishment! I keep struggling with 15 days. That's my concern too... I've struggled alot with bingeing, and most of my plans/diets/fitness programs end in that, no matter how well I do during the time. And like you, my sugar dragon is a beeeeaaast, and something that I REALLY struggle with. So yes! Let's be buddies and help motivate each other through these challenges. You're on a Whole 100 now??

Yeah I decided to do 100 days because 30 isn’t long enough for me to break my binging habits and develop new relationships with food. I was doing really well at day 60, but then instead of reintroducing slowly, we had a bunch of social events where I totally caved and then ending up binging for like 2 weeks! So now I’m getting back on track and committing to 100. I think by then I will hopefully have some new engrained routines. After 30 is easy. It’s getting to the 30 that’s hard. 

Archived