do i need to start again?!

Help. Husband told me that he didn't wash the spoon that he used to pour yogurt on the baby when he stirred the sweet potatoes that we were all having. :( 

He told me only after we had all finished eating the sweet potatoes. His attitude was 'it's not like you have eaten yogurt. It was just in contact!'. When I asked him to specify how much yogurt was on the spoon he said 'total, maybe a drop or two'. 

Do I need to start over? I already asked my husband to just let me do the mixing. I read the whole 'do I need to start over thread, but couldn't find anything similar than this situation'.

(I'm on day 6 of first whole30.)

• Administrators
53 minutes ago, lizitapola said:

Help. Husband told me that he didn't wash the spoon that he used to pour yogurt on the baby when he stirred the sweet potatoes that we were all having. :( 

He told me only after we had all finished eating the sweet potatoes. His attitude was 'it's not like you have eaten yogurt. It was just in contact!'. When I asked him to specify how much yogurt was on the spoon he said 'total, maybe a drop or two'. 

Do I need to start over? I already asked my husband to just let me do the mixing. I read the whole 'do I need to start over thread, but couldn't find anything similar than this situation'.

(I'm on day 6 of first whole30.)

Your start over decision is up to you. Personally I would probably just keep going and hold off reintroducing dairy until at least Day 36.

More to the point though, why was he pouring yogurt on the baby?! ;) 

Archived