1 Down, 29 To Go!!!!

SusanQ22

Alright... today was my first day... I am a health/pe teacher...I have weighed the same since 8th grade...but now in my 30s I seem to be carrying it all on my belly. More importantly, my head has been killing me and i have been soooooo tired. Hoping the whole 30 helps!!

One odd thing, I had the hiccups ALL DAY!!!

Coffee isn't really off limits, as long as you're not drinking sugared milk induced coffee (which is blasphemy if you ask me). Good luck, it gets easier, just stick with it and in a few days you'll get used to it. It used to be really hard for me before, but almost a week in and I have all the confidence I can stick with it for 30 days (or longer).

I don't drink coffee... I missed PRETZLES!!! Haha... I was actually fine til my husband started eating fruity pebbles at 10 pm...I REALLY wanted some!! I had the hiccups 8 times today... I know it's unrelated but it FEELS related! lol

It's great to have started with a few other people SusanQ22 & aliciahageman.. I had coffee today with almond milk and no sugar... It was horrible but I told myself I could do it & I just needed to get use to it!! I do a whole lot of talking to myself just to get me thru the tough parts. Lol

Good luck to you girls!

• 2 months later...

Archived