I can't do this, right?

lily3qb

• Moderators
1 minute ago, lily3qb said:

vegetarian here and allergic to soy and nuts. I want to do this (kind of - don't think I'd make it through the 30 days). just wanted to confirm I can't do this with my allergies, correct?

Of course you can!  Eggs are vegetarian protein and if you're willing to eat fish (not sure you are) then you've got no reason why you can't complete the program as written... 

7 minutes ago, SugarcubeOD said:

Of course you can!  Eggs are vegetarian protein and if you're willing to eat fish (not sure you are) then you've got no reason why you can't complete the program as written... 

thanks! I'm just not sure if I can do it...

• Moderators
1 hour ago, lily3qb said:

thanks! I'm just not sure if I can do it...

Of course you can!!  There's tons of resources online, we're here to help and Whole30 is a great supportive community.  Write down why you want to do it so that when it gets tough, you know why you're doing something difficult.  Then write down all the reasons you think you CANT do it and resolve those things... whether the resolution is through preplanning, finding support, having a game plan or just telling yourself that you're not giving yourself enough credit for being able to do hard things... 

Its much less a question of CAN and much more a question of WANT.  Ask yourself if you want to do it. If you do then you CAN. However maybe there are reasons you don't WANT to and that is ok its just something you have to look at and make a commitment if you decide you WANT to you may decide you do but need to wait for whatever reason. Its your decision but please know that if I was able to do it anyone CAN do this

Archived