Whole30 Caesar Dressing

KKS

I'm sorry if this has been posted. For some reason, I can't access the search button on the forum website. I've checked 3 browsers and it's hidden under the twitter and facebook links.

So anyway, can someone recommend a recipe, please? My request on facebook has disappeared for some reason...:(

• Moderators
58 minutes ago, KKS said:

I'm sorry if this has been posted. For some reason, I can't access the search button on the forum website. I've checked 3 browsers and it's hidden under the twitter and facebook links.

So anyway, can someone recommend a recipe, please? My request on facebook has disappeared for some reason...:(

Just google 'whole30 caeser dressing' 

Here's what I do (and I make this 1-2x/week) - I think I sorta use the original recipe, sorta don't. But here's my take:

1 egg, 1 tsp salt and .25 cup of light olive oil (or avocado oil, if I have it) in the mini food processor. Whiz that around till combined fully. Then drizzle in another cup of oil while the food processor is running till you get mayo. Then add in the juice of .5-1 lemon (depends on juicy, start with half maybe and see how thinned out it gets). Then I add in 3 cloves of garlic and run the processor till those are fully incorporated (takes some pulsing action, usually). Then I squeeze in 1-2 tsp of compliant dijon and 1 tsp of compliant anchovy paste. Run the processor till smooth. Taste and see if it needs anything else! My favorite thing ever. I make shredded brussel sprout salad with this dressing like 5 times a week or more. 

Archived