confused: start date yesterday 12/29

M.c. Davi

Hey all: I just started 12/29 after an athletic friend of mine geared me here. I am confused though: I only received one email and did not receive one today. Can someone explain this challenge to me? I also bought the book. In other words; here is what I want to know:

1. What will I receive everyday for 30 days?

2. What do I need besides signing up and the book?

3. how does this work?

I have never signed up for the emails, so I can't help with that. I have read the book, and the info on this site and completed 2 Whole30s in the past year. Just hang out around here, read pertinent info in "Can I have...?" and other topics and you should get a clear picture of what you can and cannot do. This is not a rigid 'diet', but a set of guidelines to help you make good choices for your health.

• Moderators

To know everything you need to know, read these guidelines through at least 3 times carefully... http://forum.whole9life.com/topic/5-the-official-whole30%C2%AE-program/. Nearly all questions can be settled from this one page of information.

Signing up to participate in the forum is not the same as signing up for the daily emails that cost $14.95. The 30 emails of that service include lots of information, encouragement, ideas, etc., but they are an elective and not essential to completing the program.

Read the book. Download from this site the PDF for the shopping list, the meal plan, and the pantry. Ou should get an email every day. I am sure one of the mods will respond.

Clean your pantrys and do a big shop.

Read the w30 logs on thiis site to get a sense of what people are eating.

Read all of your labels carefully when you shop. My first shop took me over 2 hours. It takes some time to get the hang of this. Patience.

Archived