1st Whole 30, Day 16

Sarah E.

Wondering if my food log can be reviewed to see if I am eating items that are according to the meal plan.  I don't feel tiger blood and understand that not everyone will feel it the same way.

Breakfast: 1 slice sugar free bacon cooked with chopped kale, sweet potato hash with 2 poached eggs

Lunch: banana, power greens salad with roasted beet and Tbls of raw cashews, mushroom chicken sausage and roasted parsnips.

Dinner: Potato leek soup, 1/2 avocado and 2 slices sugar free bacon

I try not to snack but have a la Croix or black coffee in the afternoon. 

• Administrators

How are you feeling between meals? Easily making it 4-5 hours? How's your sleep? Your mood? 

This looks on the light side to me. Bacon is more a condiment or fat than protein so you could add at least one more egg to your breakfast. Make sure your protein at lunch is the equivilant of one to two palms (probably more like two sausages if they are links, 3-4 if they are patties). Your dinner is missing protein altogether because bacon is fat and even if it was a protein source, the goal is to get one to two palms worth which is length, width and thickness....so that would be a heck of a lot more than 2 slices of bacon.

Bump your meals up and make them match the template and see how you do.

Archived