Newbie!

tinyhands75

Hi!  I'm starting my first round February 18th.  I'm spending the time until then prepping my house, gathering recipes and tools.  I'm looking forward to seeing how my of my belly might be bloat and how my taste buds will reset.  I think the things I will miss most is gum and my morning Crystal Light (I stopped drinking soda two years ago).  I would love any suggestions on how to navigate this when I am the only person in my house doing it.  Also, does brand matter when it comes to coconut aminos and ghee?  I have a $50 Trader Joes gift card I will be using to stock up as well as a Whole Foods nearby.  I am also excited to see how my results correlate with a food sensitivity test I did through Everly Well last year.

• 4 weeks later...

I’m starting on February 15 and have been weaning myself off pop/soda.  I do like club soda & bubbly mineral water but am trying to be more economical so got a soda stream.  I also have started to enjoy flat water infused with slices of orange, lemon, lime, ginger alone or in combination...usually cold but sometimes hot.  It tastes nice.

Archived