Possible auto immune issues - question...

peeklee

I will be starting the Whole30 tomorrow. I have signed up for the Whole30 Daily(today) and I have read the book (twice). I have recently had testing for RA & Lupus with both tests coming back negative. There is some sort of immflamation problem going on and they want to follow up. I would like to see if this works first. My question: do I start with the AI protocol or do the program as stated (I completely eliminated gluten three weeks ago)? Thanks in advance!

Thanks for posting this question, peeklee. I was just tested for RA, Lyme's, Lupus and more and all came back negative. My guess is that I have fibromyalgia (since my mom has it), but that diagnosis takes awhile to get since the doctors have to rule out essentially everything else first. I'll be seeing a rheumatologist in the new year.

I'm really hoping just the plain ol' Whole30 will help with my pain and issues, but if it doesn't, I'll be taking Tom's advice as well. I'm also starting tomorrow. Good luck to you! Hope you start to feel better!

Brittany

Archived