KarenB's Whole30 1/1

no paleo police!

Thanks for sharing about your lunch being too small. This is Day 4 for me, too. I had the same experience yesterday with not eating enough for lunch, and then being way too hungry before dinner. I had a headache yesterday -- which did not come back today. Hopefully, we'll both feel better this weekend.

When I'm feeling sick I like to drink Kombucha tea. If you're able to source one that's W30 compliant (no added sugars), you might want to consider trying it. I like GT's brand and find that the ginger flavor is especially good when feeling sick. Heads up though, it takes a little getting used to. The first time that I tried it, I thought that it must have gone bad. It is fermented so it has a slightly acidic/alcoholic taste to it but it's chock full of probiotics and B vitamins and always helps me feel better. Hope you feel better soon!

Wow...first, let me say that Derval is very experienced and knowledgeable. You could learn a lot from her. Weighing goes against the spirit of W30. Of course, that is your choice. Maybe you were joking or you are in the phase of wanting to kill all the things, but those of us with W30 experience (Derval is currently on her 5th) only want to help you get the most out of this experience. I was going to helpfully comment on your meals in general, but not sure you would take it in the spirit it was given, so I will leave it alone. This is one of the kindest and supportive forums around. I hope it stays that way. Good luck on your journey, it can be a fabulous ride.

I stopped logging here because of unwanted and unasked for policing by the "Paleo Police" and "Know It All"s, just as I got when I did my first Whole30 and logged it here. I am still going strong on my Whole30 and will finish it and log it privately. It's too bad because a lot of people here are very kind and only want to encourage. I support more encouragement and less unwanted advice, policing and finger-wagging, which IMO is rude in any form.

Archived